Friday 16 November 2012

My bad experience with IndiGo



                                         I recently travelled from Dubai to Mumbai  by IndiGo .While booking the ticket  I also booked  one non-veg meal  by paying  Aed 125 ( equal to Rs 1750 /-)  Given below  is the details  of my ticket  which clearly shows the  money they collected towards the dinner .



                                     After the take off , i checked with the cabin crew  about my dinner and to my surprise they informed me that they have no information about the dinner  . When i  persisted with  my questions  ,cabin crew offered me one sandwich and tea  .Even the sandwich was not fresh .Immediately  on my return, i made a complaint in IndiGo website but till now I have n’t got ant feedback 
                                      By this blog post I request my fellow travellers to be careful while booking tickets with IndiGo and not  to opt for additional facilities like food & beverages .I also request the IndiGO management to reimburse the excess amount they have collected towards the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment